November 20, 2015

FLOWER SHOW & PET DAY



We had a very busy and creative morning. We made colourful sand saucers, vaseline saucers and amazing models using fruit and vegetables. Mrs Davies thought our vaseline saucer petal designs were great. Some of us used our learning about symmetry in maths in our patterns.

Breeze has written this story about her day.

On Friday it was our Flower Show and Pet Day. We made vaseline and sand saucers. I made a pattern with petals for my vaseline saucer. I made a pattern with flowers for my sand saucer.
We made fruit and vegetable models. We made ladybugs, frogs, pigs and racing cars. We used apples, grapes, carrots, potatoes and cucumbers.
We made gingerbread men and we got to eat them at home. They were yummy. They tasted delicious.
I liked the lamb and the goldfish. I liked feeding the lamb because it was fun.
The lamb jumped, the goldfish swam and the dogs barked. The guinea pigs squeaked. Two rabbits ran away and everybody chased them.

                                          Breeze

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Breeze. I enjoyed reading your recount of Pet day. I like the way you described what the animals did. It was a fun day. It was so funny when the rabbits tried to escape. I really enjoyed watching your class video too. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete