November 14, 2015

ACTION WORLD



We had a fantastic time at Action World. In our writing we have used verbs and adjectives to describe one activity we did.

I zoomed down the water slide and it was fast. The water splashed on my face. It felt weird.
              Zara

I climbed the steep stairs to the top and zoomed down the bouncy slide. It was very fast.  It made me scared when I went up in the air.
               Kaitlin

I zoomed down the water slide and bounced into the water at the end. The water was freezing. It splashed over me.
              AJ

I climbed up the hill to the water slide. I slid down. It was fun. I was covered in water,    
           Vaughan

The water slide was slippery. When I slid down I could see the cars, slide and trapeze. I zoomed down very, very fast. At the bottom it was cold so I got out.
                Franky

5 comments:

  1. Hi Room 2 I loved looking through your photo presentation of your trip to action world. It looked like you had a fun day. I must take my grandchildren one day. Your stories you wrote were interesting and you have used some good verbs and adjectives to show what it was like. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looked like you all had such a great time! I love reading your writing room 2. AJ I especially loved your describing words. You are all such great writers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time at Action World Room 2. Next year you will all be flying on the big trapeze.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Franky`s favourite was the waterslide, cars and the world`s highest slide. Awesome dudes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Room 2. I liked reading your comments about Action World. You have used some good describing words. Your video was great to watch.

    ReplyDelete