November 17, 2016

Action World



On Wednesday we walked to Action World. First we had a snack. Then I went to play on the cars. Next I went to the seesaws. It was fun at Action World. Last we went on the water slide. I was scared when I saw the water slide. When it was my turn I took a breath in then I took my hands off the sides. I slid down. I was so proud of myself.
                  Brisa

 On Wednesday the school went on a trip to Action World. My favourite thing was the trapeze. I swung from one to another to another. I made it over the mark. I was so happy. Then came the tight rope. I couldn't do it. I was having a great time. I kept lining up for the trapeze. I thought I was very good at it. Next I went on the climbing wall. I made it part of the way. After that I went to the water slide. I was very scared and excited at the same time. I waited for my turn. I waited for the person before me to get out. Finally it was my turn. I let go. I thought it was going to be fast and it was. I loved it. It was the boys turn so I went to get changed. I went back to the trapeze and the cars and then it was time to go back to school. I was exhausted.
                                    Tea



1 comment:

  1. Wow that is amazing! It looks so much fun. I am very proud of all of your kids - it takes courage to do the trapeze and the slide! The best way to learn about yourself is to challenge oneself. Well done room 2! Karin

    ReplyDelete